This Investment Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into on this 29th day of December 2021 (the “Effective Date”), by and between Oasis Foundation (“Oasis”), and HopeCraft Network (“HCN”).
A. Oasis is willing to enter into this Agreement to provide to HCN the HK$12600 investment in consideration of the warranties to be paid by HCN hereunder.
The parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Investment. Within 7 days from the Effective Date, Oasis shall start to remit to HCN a yearly payment of HK$4200 for 3 years (the “Investment”).
2. Exchange Terms. In return for the Investment, HCN agrees to sell 35% of shares to Oasis and provide an enjoyable, satisfying and entertaining experience to Mr Marcus Ho and Mr Ernest Ng on all Minecraft servers owned by HCN (the “Exchange Terms”).
3. Holy Palamporean Empire. HCN agrees to recognise The Holy Palamporean Empire as an independent country and SHALL NOT intervene with any internal affairs of the Holy Palamporean Empire. If anyone from HCN refuses to follow this agreement, then (i) Oasis shall have the right, but not obligation, to terminate this Agreement. This option must be exercised in writing within thirty (30) days following the termination, (ii) Davy Chan of HCN shall immediately, but in no event, less than ten days, pay to Oasis a can of Coca Cola.
4. Confidentiality and Publicity. Both parties may discuss or disclose any information or originate any publicity, news release, or other public announcements, written or oral, whether to the public press, stockholders, or otherwise, regarding the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or the performance by either party of its obligations under this Agreement.
5. Entire Agreement, Headings, and Modification. This Agreement contains the entire understandings of the parties with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes all previous agreements (oral and written), negotiations, and discussions. The descriptive headings of the sections of this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall not control or affect the meaning or construction of any provision hereof. Any modifications or amendments to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
6. Waiver. The waiver by either party of the breach of any covenant or provision in this Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach by either party.
7. Severability. In the event a court of competent jurisdiction declares any term or provision of this Agreement to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect, and either: (a) the invalid or unenforceable provision(s) will be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision(s) valid and enforceable; or (b) if such a modification is not possible, this Agreement will be interpreted as if such invalid or unenforceable provision(s) were not a part of this Agreement.
8. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, all of which will constitute one and the same instrument, and will be an original of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties hereto through their duly authorised officers as of the Effective Date.
Oasis Foundation. Ltd
By: Marcus Ho
By: Clement Lung
Title: Network Chief Executive